The best thing about these Vegan Funfetti Mini-Donuts (besides the color!) is how easy they are to make! Kids will go nuts over these vegan donuts, and I’m sure you will, too. And a bonus – these vegan funfetti donuts are baked, not fried.
Ready to make warm vegan donuts? It will only take 20 minutes, to make these great vegan funfetti donuts! Perfect for any occasion and could be a very nice addition to a birthday party (any age – I love funfetti!).
In this vegan funfetti mini donuts I used a mini-donut maker. I really recommend you buy one, although a regular donut pan can work for you as well (you can also cook in a donut pan at 350-degrees). And if you don’t have any of these special tools, you can make this recipe in a muffin pan.
How Do You Make Baked Funfetti Vegan Donuts?
It’s very easy. First, whisk the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then, pour in the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Now, add the first amount of sprinkles and stir.
When your mini-donuts are ready, you can make the icing and complete the look with another amount of sprinkles on top!
You will LOVE these Vegan Funfetti Donuts because:
• Baked, and lighter than fried donuts
• Super easy to make
• Fun for kids to help
• Not too sweet
Servings: 24 Mini-Donuts
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp Salt
1/4 cup apple sauce
2 cups coconut milk or other non-dairy milk
1/4 cups sprinkles
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tbsp corn syrup
1 tbsp coconut milk
Add desired sprinkles
1. Preheat the mini-donut maker (or cook in a donut pan at 350-degrees).
2. Combine wet and dry mixture together and beat with a hand mixer until the batter is smooth.
3. Add sprinkles and stir in by hand.
4. Spoon into your mini-donut maker or donut pan. If baking, place in the oven for 8 minutes or until browned.
5. Remove from the donut maker when slightly browned and the donut maker opens without tearing the donuts. Set aside to cool to the touch.
6. Mix the powdered sugar and corn syrup. This will not be a viscous mixture–it will be a lump and weird.