If you’ve been looking for an excuse to neglect your worries today, you should read this set of relaxing quotes. Because despite the disturbing news that we have no control over, we have to take care of our health. And while worrying never helped anyone, it might weaken your immune system (and it is bad for your skin).
We gathered this list of relaxing quotes, so you won’t have to. Keep calm, and read on.
12 Relaxing Quotes, to Help Brighten Up Your Day
1. “Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries.” –Astrid Alauda
2. “The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.” — Sydney J. Harris
3. “Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension and letting the natural order of life flow through one’s being.” — Donald Curtis
4. “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.” — Lao Tzu
5. “If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.” –Amit Ray
6. “Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side.” – Heather Stillufsen
7. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of god, which is why we call it the present.” – Bill Kean
8.”The less you respond to negativity, the more peaceful you become.” – Unknown
9. “Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax.” –Bryant McGill
10. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
11. “Don’t underestimate the value of doing nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
12. “Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax.” – Mark Black